AddOne IT Services Malta - System Management
Ensuring sufficient management of an IT infrastructure could be a daunting task without the necessary process and functions. Systems Management contains a number of crucial ITIL Best Practices which safeguard any business critical IT Processes.
As a business grows so does its IT requirements, which could be daunting to manage in-house, especially is the expertise is not present within your organization. A Systems Management solution works hand-in-hand with the company to analyze what processes are crucial to its everyday survival and also what is needs to keep those processes afloat.
How It Works
Systems Management includes a number of crucial tasks which AddOne IT Services would cover when purchasing a hosted service. This service helps users host web content on a state of the art IT infrastructure without the headache of configuring and managing the said infrastructure on a daily basis. We handle the following tasks so that you don't have to:
- Asset Management:
- Hardware asset inventory: we take care of the physical hardware and configuration, firmware, operating systems and any related licenses.
- Software asset inventory: this includes any required versioning, patching and licensing of required software.
- Resource Management: Various ITIL recommended processes are used to ensure efficient software usage and management. These processes are:
- Demand Management
- Capacity Management
- & Availability Management
- Information Security Management: On this end we manage anti-virus and malware protection, including regular virus definition updates. This also includes SSL certificate protection, network and server segregation, amongst various others.
- IT Service Continuity Management: Automated backups are the keystone of this service to put a consumers mind at rest that they are covered against any odds of disruption of their product or service.
- Service Desk: we handle any issues that might occur through a managed service desk function using Problem and Incident Management in order to efficiently get your system running at a 110% again.